Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Patience playing Volleyball

Patience played her first Volleyball game on Monday, which went pretty well they only lost by two points. She did well & has a powerful serve we are so proud of her. We love that she likes to play sports & does it well. Of course, there was a moment were I had to put a lady in her place, when Patience got up to serve for the first time this woman next to me whispered “she too little to play volleyball” I very gently told her that the “little” girl belongs to me… As I was going to tell her a few more things Patience served the ball, which went over the net & got her team a point, therefore I decided enough had been said with just one server from my “little” lady. I wish people would not judge my kids by their size since size does NOT matter!








4 comments:

Crane's Nest said...

People are so rude and don't they know that great things come in small packages. Patience is sooo pretty and getting way to big she needs to stop growing right now. We can't wait to see you guys. Love ya tons.

Adams family said...

you go girl!!! Smack that ball! You know we may be small but we come with a big attitude that makes up for our lacking in height.

Anonymous said...

That looks like fun! I played volleyball too and it was so much fun! Go girl!

M and M said...

Good for you! I get comments all the time from rude people and sometimes I don't say anything, or do and then later think of what I should have said. Good for Patience, what a stud! I am impressed, serving is one of the hardest parts!