Wednesday, September 19, 2007

More pix in Seattle...


We hung out at the mall while Josh had a few meetings the girls found the Rainforest Café & deiced that it was the place to eat & hang out at the gift shop. I know that I say it a lot in our blog however they are so dang cute how can I not say it?

Our sweet family in front of the Space Needle…for the second time we tried to talk the girls into going all the way up nonetheless Josh & I still have not been able to ride the Space Needle. : ( Of course Josh felt bad & promised that next time he will just take me to Seattle & we will do the Space Needle. I wish the girls would just try it once I think that they would love it. It is somewhat scary standing under it & looking all the way up I can see why they are a bit nervous. I can say that I will never stop asking them to try the Space Needle when we have a chance to ride it in hopes that they will say, “Okay we will do it!”
We love Seattle & always have a brilliant time when we go there.

I tried to take the girls to a Mariners game on Friday night however, they did not want to leave the hotel pool, which made me sad… I did enjoy the hot tub & watching them have a good time playing with each other. Kids what would we do without them?

2 comments:

Adams family said...

looks like you had a good time, next time we want to join! I hear Seattle is beautiful. Miss you guys tons

Barbie

Anonymous said...

You girls have gotten so big, they are so cute! Have fun!