Thursday, September 6, 2007

Labor Day Weekend Yard Work...


I got to pull out bushes that we no longer wanted.


Josh planted new trees with help from the girls.





The Hike was Fun!








Our girls are the best!








Lunch was just OKAY!


We had a hard Labor Day weekend we did yard work all weekend long with only a little break to go to Church & on a hike. Monday, we took the girls to lunch to a little café at Multnomah Falls & hiked all the way to the top of Multnomah Falls, which was not a terrible hike however, it did take a while to accomplish since we were exhausted from all the yard work we did over the weekend. Nevertheless, we did make it to the top & stopped to play in the refreshing cool water, Patience & Hannah both fell in the water, which is extremely normal for those two. It was an incredible hike with stunning sights & amazing company…

3 comments:

Adams family said...

yard looks amazing, what a change! you guys really did work hard.

the girls are as beautiful as ever, I can't wait to see you guys in October. I love and miss you guys tons

barbs

Shalyse said...

Yard work is harder than you think huh? that's the best part about renting...someone else has to do that crap!

Crane's Nest said...

Oh the joys of being a home owner. It looks great though good job. The girls are so dang cute I can't wait to hug and kiss them in October. Love ya.