I have a huge crisis I have three wonderful little ladies who wake up every morning happy & excited to start their day. However, that is not the dilemma happy girls are my blessing. It is me… I am not a morning person at all it was a lot easier when I drank Mountain Dew for a little pick me up. Seeing as I stopped drinking soda, I am having a hard time waking up with a smile & song! Even with an amazing pep talk, which I give myself every night I still wake up with a smile upside down. My girls need happy not grumpy dwarf for a mother. What can I do to make mornings better for everyone?
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









5 comments:
Amber...I love this, I am NOT a morning person either!!! I was just telling Brian today as I got out of the shower at 9:50..."it's only 9:50 and I'm already out of the shower? That was a waste of a morning" I stay on the couch as long as possible. Your girls are so great...just drive them to school in your pj's and then go back to bed...that's what I plan on doing! :-)
ok so this is going to sound really churchy and stuff but truly I have tried it and it worked for me so brace yourself.....say a prayer and read a page in your scriptures. I have a REALLY hard time in the morning but this seriously worked. K that's enough of that.
how about you you go for a run with sampson??? or wait buy your self a daily calendar of men of crush and every morning you will smile when you wake because you have a new hot bod to check out every morning. Buy yourself a coffee machine, there are some real health benefits to 1 cup of coffee a day... or paper clip the nipples at night so when you wake you are happy to take them off.
love me
Barbie you are hilarious, I am concerning the nipple notion that would certainly put a smile on my face. That is if I do not like it too much! ; )
Somehow it never ceases to amaze me what characters I raised. Yes Barbie and Amber this means you. Barbie you hit it right on the nose, I mean nipples. I’m just glad you said it not me. It works Amber try it!
Love Mom
Post a Comment