Saturday, September 29, 2007

GREAT TO BE EIGHT.

8 reasons why we love our sweet Birthday girl…

Addison is a hilarious little lady.
Addison is a superb little (BIGGER) sister.
Addison is an excellent friend.
Addison is a splendid daughter.
Addison always has a gigantic smile on her gorgeous face.
Addison has strong willpower.
Addison has a huge heart.
When Addison laughs, she always gets the hiccups, which is extremely cute!

Happy Birthday baby we love you!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! I never realized that Addison and Lexie were so close in age...she turns 8 in November. Have fun!

Adams family said...

Addi! you beautiful thing! when you get here I am giving you 8 great big spankins!

I love ya

Shalyse said...

I can't believe she's eight! What a fun birthday...so many great things to come. Happy birthday addi!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Addison! It is great to be 8.

Anonymous said...

Dear Miss Addison. . . . it seems like not to very long ago I was holding you in my arms and kissing your cute face as an enfant. Hard to believe you are 8 years old. Keep being sweet and loving as you do it so well. XOXOXOXOXO's from Papa Scott and Ganer.